• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Unintentionally funny

Alaric593

Do people find you unintentionally funny? If so, give an example.

I'm at my best friend's house helping him get set up for his wedding anniversary/Independence Day celebration.

He was listening to Rage Against the Machine a song named Down Rodeo. I used to listen to their music but haven't in years and the opening lyric is

"Yeah I'm rollin' down Rodeo with a shotgun
These people ain't seen a brown skin man
Since their grandparents bought one"

To which I blurted out "You know, it's probably the shotgun they're worried about a-hole not your brown skin"

Everyone stopped what they were doing because they were laughing too hard to work.

Last edited:
...set up for his wedding anniversary/Independence Day celebration.
full
(Now, there's a contradiction in terms... ;))

Yes, people have been laughing at me constantly my whole life, and 10% of it has been intentional. I have no examples though.

I recall being told I am funny, but usually am clueless as to why.

OTOH I see humor in things no one else gets.

New Threads

Top Bottom