• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

ultimate glass-cannon

kchapman1988

if you had the godlike power to do absolutely anything BUT you using it would kill you what would you do? (no you cannot become immortal or anything that prevents your death what one thing would you give up your life to do?)

I would gladly give my life in exchange for humans to be incapable of wielding power over other humans, so all humanity could work together in peace and mutual respect.

I could do anything at all? I would find and question the source of existence, and depending on the answer I attain I would either eradicate humanity or all of existence itself.

Why? To make the universe in general a better kinder place.

I could do anything at all? I would find and question the source of existence, and depending on the answer I attain I would either eradicate humanity or all of existence itself.

Why? To make the universe in general a better kinder place.

Both wishes are all ready granted Randomperson, if you can survive the next 20 years, with one caveat no good humans die.

My wish is to survive long enough to see the big show...and it's going to be longer and far more impressive than most people think. Doubt I'll get to tho I think I have a not so nice appointment already made for me, but one can hope? Ha ha!

Last edited:
I would; assume the power to heal- hearts, minds and souls.
I would paint beautiful fine art with lots of shadow and details.
I would live in a rusty dilapidated building.
I would eradicate hate, physical disabilities, and negativity.
And most important, spread more love.

Rocco, if you got rid of pain, hate and fear, no-one would appreciate love or your beautiful art.. I do like the dilapidated building, though mine would be a rusty old supertanker - something atmospheric!

.. Oh, I'd get rid of stupidity! :)

New Threads

Top Bottom