• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Turn for the worst...

Calvert

'Bout Ye?
Let's see:

My dad is losing his job

We are losing our house

My brother keeps ignoring me

I got into an argument with him

Said some things I shouldn't have

Now we hate each other

Argued with my mum + dad

I'm not sleeping properly

I feel tired and unhappy

Been stuck in my room all week - boring

It feels like new day, same **** all of the time

Was supposed to do different things this week but none of it worked out

Plans keep changing which annoys me

Don't see my friends much anymore

Could have went to the cinema with a friend tonight but that didn't work

I feel so sick of everything
I'm not attending school

I absolutely hate my school

I have no GCSE's

I can't go on like this

There must be more to life than this...

That's about it.

All I can do is offer hugs...because I don't know what else to say. I hope that things improve for you in the future and that some good luck comes your way. Personally I've never been in fear of losing my house and I'm guessing that that is the worst feeling in the world, so I'm sorry about that.

Thanks. I hope things get better soon and that a good phase comes along.

I feel sad and I'm listening to depressing music - kind of counter productive.

Thanks. I hope things get better soon and that a good phase comes along.

I feel sad and I'm listening to depressing music - kind of counter productive.

Hmm. I do that as well. Tbh I'm feeling fairly **** but I've got to pretend to be happy for my mum.

You must be having many negative thoughts right now. My advice, which I`m gonna give you now, might seem useless and stupid but here it goes: Think positively! If you think positively and stop thinking bad things, miracles happens. If you continue thinking negative thoughts then more bad things will happen to you. But if you think positively then good things will happen to you. I know this might sound stupid and too good to be true but believe me, it works.

I have mentioned this before but I`ll say it again; We Finns have an old saying:"Olet oman onnesi seppä" which literally means "You are your own luck`s blacksmith". And one of my favorite philosophers, Buddha, said "What we think, we become". Thats true.

And again, I truly recommend you to read Rhonda Byrne`s book "The Secret" or at least watch the movie "The Secret". You find it from YouTube.

I find it helps when you're sad to just get it out. What I hate more than anything else(slight exaggeration but meh) is forcing my self to be happy when there's no good reason to be so.
I think you should apologise to your brother even though you may be in the right. The truth is that it'll just be quicker if you apologise and you can't hate each other for ever, especially during such a tough time.
You may also want to ask the doctor for medication to help with your sleeping issues etc.
I'm guessing this all fairly obvious stuff and you have a reason for not doing it but it just seems like the way to get the best results.
Hope everything works out though.
I'm pretty **** at support tbh.
I can relate with the whole feeling of life being repetitive though :/.
EMZ=]

Thanks for the support everyone. I went to bed very early last night (about 7pm) as I nearly fell asleep and couldn't stay awake anymore. That meant I had to cancel other plans but the good news is that I slept right through the night until now (nearly 7am). So, I feel refreshed/recharged and ready to go. This is actually the earliest I've been up at on a Saturday. Every Saturday I go out either with my brother or family, this time it will be both, so hopefully a good day awaits me. I'm also going to see my Grandparents later in the day too. 

I think you should apologise to your brother even though you may be in the right. 

You may also want to ask the doctor for medication to help with your sleeping issues etc.

EMZ=]

I'm not sure about that. It always seems that it is me who has to apologise. Sure, if i'm in the wrong then I should apologise but he should also apologise for his bit.

As for the medication, I seen a doctor about a month ago. He basically said that I have to try harder to sort out my sleep. He wouldn't give me tablets as they can be addictive. I did have it sorted for a while but then I slipped back into my usual routine of sleeping during the day and getting up at night. I think that the negative things that have happened this past month haven't helped my sleep any. At least it's the weekend and i'm actually up at a proper time today - hopefully my sleeping pattern doesn't slip up over the weekend as I really need to get back to school.

Depressing music helps me a lot when I feel ****, no idea why. XD

My advice to you: Long ass walk/cycle/run/exercise, get some endorphins flowing and some fresh air. If you have any sort of gym or anything near you, jaccuzzis are great... I've spent many of the early hours of the morning in them thinking things over. All of the preceeding can really help you straighten your head out and maybe see the silver lining. :)

Hope things turn for the better soon. :thumbsup: :D

New Threads

Top Bottom