• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False. I was supposed to in High School, but I was caring for my Grandmother. I made my daughter read it, and I kind of regret it, because I didn't read it first, and so I didn't know how disturbing it was for a reader with an innocent heart.

You have been to Disneyland.

True! I don't want to say where, but as a young woman, I moved to a coastal town featured as the setting of a few super popular 80s kid and teen fantasy adventure films.

You have explored underground tunnels before.

True, but very few, honestly. I've only ever been invited to one baby shower.

You've driven over 90 mph.

true-ish. I've stood with a foot on either side of the canadian/us border. but every time i was making a border crossing to either canada or mexico, it was always in a motor vehicle.

you've taken a ferry to alaska

True. Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint Soap. The only thing I use.

You prefer quiet music in the morning.

New Threads

Top Bottom