• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True. When I'm interested in the project.

You have used many rolls of duct tape in your life.

True, if letters, cards and whatnot, from family/friends.

You prefer to knock, as opposed to ringing a doorbell.

True. But I knock on alot of doors for work, and I have to knock loud, so I use a rock to knock!

You think VictorR is trying to win the Entire Page game.

I'm not sure, because he had started playing a lot of the games, prior to creating that game.

You ride/ have ridden a horse

False, but I'd like to have a cow if I were ever to own some land. They are one of my favorite animals, and it would be nice to make my own dairy products.

You have been to/ walked through a jungle

(I'm off to sleep. Thanks for the fun, and see you, soon..)

Last edited:
I have nothing against hoodies, but I don't wear it myself.

You have a family member who either has too many fingers or toes, or is missing fingers or toes. Or both, too many or not enough fingers and toes.

New Threads

Top Bottom