• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

False

You've had a delayed epiphany that you had misinterpreted an entire conversation, days, weeks, even months after the conversation took place.

We don't have lakes, locally, but I imagine I'd enjoy it very much, as I enjoy swimming in the ocean (although, I'm sure, a very different experience).

You enjoy camping.

Neither true nor false. Some of my health issues improve in Winter. Others worsen. I'm honestly not a fan of either extreme.

You have dropped something important in the toilet before.

False, I love being immersed in all types of weather, although, not fond of high temperatures.

Let me reword that. I would actually love a house where it snows, and a house where the climate is mild/ warm, so that I can experience all of it. I'd prefer that the house in the warmer climate, be in close proximity to the ocean.

You enjoy creating/ designing/ making/ building things.

Last edited:
True, although, nothing dark. : )

You've attempted to ride a bike in the snow.

Oh, yes! True. I was a figure skater in my youth, and so enjoyed watching vintage films of her skating.

You've participated in a sport, at some time in your life.

I have tried skating and it was very difficult and painful.
If you were ever to have any reason, or desire to try it, again, I could offer you some tips as to how to, possibly, make it more comfortable/ enjoyable.

True, particularly, various Jazz, experimental and folk artists from those eras, but, some rock as well.

You enjoy music of the 80's and/ or 90's.

Last edited:
Ah, I understand. It does, indeed, hurt to fall on ice.

True! I'm usually not around quite as much as I have been, of late, due to daily life, but, have had some additional down time, and you've definitely been a pleasure to interact with!

You live in the same area that you've lived in, throughout most of your life.

Last edited:
Hmm true i guess. I like seeing vintage dresses on other people. I also like them but i don't feel like they suit me.

You don't believe in astrology

True. I do enjoy coffee on the rare occasion, though.

You are early to bed, early to rise.

New Threads

Top Bottom