• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

I have no idea. I guess you'd have to ask someone else who knows me.

You are quite eloquent on paper, but when speaking out loud, your vocabulary goes way down.

Trueish. I wouldn't describe myself as eloquent on paper, but I can definitely express myself more clearly in written words.

You have a favourite spoon.

Absolutely True!

You have completed a sewing project (even a very simple one) on a sewing machine.

False. I'm still in my night gown. I probably should put on some "S"ocks

It is noisy where you are.

Maybe true. Anything would be better than a tight day (and if it’s an indoor pool).

You feel lonely.

False, I have my daughter home this weekend, and I just talked to a loved one online. I do miss my family tho.

You are close with your parents.

False. I’ve been dependent on them, but we haven’t had a very good relationship.

You have surviving grandparents.

New Threads

Top Bottom