• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Trains

I've had a few fun train trips. My most recent one, on Amtrak, featured a mouse sharing my crumbs from Chicago to Seattle. However, what brings me back here is that I ran across a vid about steam-powered carriages. (1) Why Steam Powered carriages were unpopular - Steam Railmotors - YouTube The smaller engines were just too much work, and got the seats dirty. Everything about trains is done to accommodate the steam engine, and that is not the way to use newer motors. If the rails were not available, we'd never build them now.

New Threads

Top Bottom