• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I figured as much, im more of a car person, but to me it seems like a good portion tend to be fixated on trains. They are impressive and i have countless amount of books on them which my son likes going through. Not to far way from me they have a museum of some old trains (their all running) and you can go for a ride on them im planning on taking him soon.

I very much enjoy seeing trains, and like to see pictures of active steam locomotives,
such that I could be someone more inclined to read about them and watch for their
passage. I seem to enjoy hearing of others who are engaged with them.

You got it right the first time. It's an Endeavour Railcar, stopped at Picton Station, in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.

Thanks for information. Not done that route. Went on the line from Sydney to Katoomba. Taking the Indian-Pacific remains an ambition.

Nothing like a ride on our Virginia & Truckee Railroad line. ;)

virginia-truckee-29.jpg

http://www.vtrailway.com/photo_gallery/
i really enjoy seeing trains, and in particular steam driven trains
like the train shown above.

In June, I shall be travelling on Amtrak trains across the US. Rather excited. I'm then flying from the US to Japan and riding the Shinkansen. With some more planning, after Japan, it's over to Russia and the Trans Siberian railway.

New Threads

Top Bottom