• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Tom Petty RIP

Refugee, Good song, there was something about his voice that really appealed.

Last edited:
Tom got his heart broken? Must be those heartbreakers he's hanging around with.

Just heard he was in cardiac arrest last night in LA.

Or maybe it's the work of the LAHPD. Godda be careful of the heart police.

Last edited:
There have been several conflicting reports concerning him,but apparently Tom is no longer with us.

I'll miss the man who was one of my favorite performers.

Rest In Peace! One of the BEST! October 3, 2017

Attachments

• CB13720C-7F3F-44B1-B347-9E4020B9588B.jpeg
    CB13720C-7F3F-44B1-B347-9E4020B9588B.jpeg
    490.7 KB · Views: 0
I used to love Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers! So sad that he is gone at 66. It's so strange to see all of the musicians and celebrities I grew up watching/listening to dying off.

RIP Tom.

Three of the five "Traveling Wilburys" are no longer with us.

Can't seem good for Bob Dylan and Jeff Lynne. :(

My favorite music video :)

Okay, so it's a bit terrifying. But I thought it was artistic and weird in a good way :)

Last edited:
Wherever you are tonight, I wish you the best of everything in the world.

Harrison. Dylan. Petty. Lynne. Orbison.

-Genius :cool:

I just wish I had the musical ability to mentally ponder possible harmonies of other great vocalists and musicians still with us. It would be so cool to think there are other "Traveling Wilburys" out there yet to be discovered. After all, as I recall their ensemble encounter was somewhat accidental.

I bet they're out there though. :cool:

Last edited:
Heard about it this morning...sigh, so many great musicians slipping away. Prince, George Michael, and now Tom Petty?

Hope his last dance with Mary Jane was a good one...

New Threads

Top Bottom