• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

To what fictional character (s) can you relate?

Jane Eyre. Such a professor-talker, sooo handling her feelings with her reason for as long as she can, such a one for loving someone's mind instead of their looks…
Yes, let me say, in the social sense I am far more interested in other minds, and the thinking of things as against other parts of life. To be totally honest I do not really seem to enjoy the company of others, and maybe that is problematic?

I'm watching Cowboy Bebop and I can relate to Radical Edward a lot, She reminds me of myself when I was a kid (and now to some extent, especially when I've had too much caffeine) For me she's the best character on the show, an eccentric autistic computer hacker with unusual speech patterns and physical movements. I've become more "normal" i.e. less visibly autistic, but I was definitely like that when I was younger (I'm not a 1337 haxx0r though!)

I'm watching Cowboy Bebop and I can relate to Radical Edward a lot, She reminds me of myself when I was a kid (and now to some extent, especially when I've had too much caffeine) For me she's the best character on the show, an eccentric autistic computer hacker with unusual speech patterns and physical movements. I've become more "normal" i.e. less visibly autistic, but I was definitely like that when I was younger (I'm not a 1337 haxx0r though!)
love that show great character

I'd like to be Steve McQueen's character from the film the great escape - that guy was soooo cool

Wile E. Coyote. He just wants to eat. Grand designs , and acme mail order . But that damn road runner always getting away, and his(my) plans backfire!

um, i'm currently completely fixated on zuko from avatar the last airbender. also i love the characters from undertale, especially frisk, papyrus, sans, and alphys. also the entire pines family from gravity falls. mostly zuko right now, though.

I saw Home not to long ago and Oh was just such a great character, he has two lines that just stuck with me: "what is the purpose of your face?" and "I do not fit in, I fit out"

Martin Moone and Padraic Odwyer from Moone Boy. I spend my entire life in a fantasy world when I'm not writing about it, and I used to talk to my imaginary friends quite frequently.

Walt longmire. I've been a longmire fans since I was about 13. I've read the books by Craig Johnson and just started the tv series on netflix.

I guess I'm a bit like Data from Star Trek The Next Generation, kind of exploring my emotions.

When I was a kid I was probably a bit like Joe on the A word, nobody knew what was "wrong" with me, I was just labelled "odd".

UK people will know what I'm on about.

New Threads

Top Bottom