• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

Agreed about the edge!!!

You just listed the only two kinds of shoes that in a perfect world I would choose to wear.

I wish I could just wear sandals in hot weather and slippers the rest of the year.

206049443_1090146641516942_4786816408549521910_n.jpg

Last edited:
The plums are ripening, but the blackberries are still sour little rocks, so I'm going with plums.

Western Oregon or Eastern Oregon?

Well southern by choice but eastern on a motorcycle for sure. . I'm not sure if I am enough of a linear thinker to play this game properly.

Whiskey or gin?

View attachment 68780 Its not ez bein cheezy

Sun Tzu, or the Dalia Lama?
@Skittlebisquit : I saw the Dalai Lama when he was in Portland in 2001. I was only twenty, I think. He came to have a speech at Pioneer Courthouse Square. It was so crowded, people were sitting on top of pillars and rooftops. The streets were crowded with people all the way back for blocks. My husband and I showed up early in the day and so we were right in front.

When he showed up, he had this amazing huge entourage. It was like a royal procession.. First, a bunch of dignitaries from around the world spoke. And then down in the center of the square, there were the monks blasting their big long "shofar" type horns. After that, he came out and went up and spoke up at the podium up by the Starbucks.

He talked just like Master Yoda. His voice even sounded like him, and he sort of "talked backwards" like Yoda. I remember he said: "Is it important? Fast car, big house, good job? No. Love is important. Is important is love."

Last edited:
That's really neat that you saw his Holiness, I never have. It's a pretty great book, kinda dusty nowadays

I already know how to make most of the Mexican stuff so Italian I guess

Cucumbers or carrots?

Last edited:
That really is a sharp blade
Starwars,
Because StrTrk TNG is somethingist propagantastic and that snurlfs.

Slingshot or bow an arrow?

I would try it for sure, I had sushi once, and veggie bacon cant be that bad.

Flouncy wide brimmed hat
Or
Tam?

Seeing as I don't have the instinct to ask you "Oh thems fightin' words!?", I'm going to have to go with the nice floppy wide brimmed hat.

M and M's or Skittles?

Both at times.
Another sharp blade, well done.
The one kind is better in moisture and the other better resists heat...
Skittles

Breakfast cereal or potato chips?

I am eating the rich people kind nowadays. Cornflakes with banana and milk
I meant by sharp blade that it was hard to decide, because both sides were so pretty

Bicycle or skateboard?

New Threads

Top Bottom