• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

Probably a house. If I had a yacht I’d need someone to steer it.

If you were late for work, would you rather get docked pay or count the time as your vacation time?

Neither. My preference would be to make it up by staying late or skipping a break. Being late for work for me means traffic delays, and given how limited vacation time is, I prefer to use it for something that I'd enjoy and which would help recharge, rather than something that is frustrating, anxiety-riddled and not fun.

Bowl or dish?

New Threads

Top Bottom