• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

Both, but, various countries in Europe, if I must choose.

Travel to see the architecture of Japan or the scenery of coastal Ireland?

Agatha Christie

Arrange flowers in a vase, or prune bushes in your (or anyone's) garden?

That's difficult. I wish to experience both.

Camping by the sea, or, in the mountains?

Last edited:
Right now, the sea. It's 200 degrees here today. At least. So hot.

Men's grooming, beard or no beard? What looks best?

(I hope things cool down for you, there, very soon)

Depends on the person, I suppose?

Milkshake or smoothie?

do you mean a swimming pool? that's what we call them in the usa.

i guess, a lake would be nice.

black beans or pinto beans?

i guess, a lake would be nice.

we have a little lake here. it also has fishes. I think it´s more hygienical than a tiny swimming bath with too much people and their body fluids. yuck.

I never ate both of them, but I would try black beans. I think I saw one in a burrito from taco bell (internet picture, we sadly don´t have one here). I only saw and tasted red, green and white beans here.

burger or hot dog?

Hot dog.. Especially a nice jumbo kosher beef one with saurkraut, mustard, and relish. Maybe a salad on the side, to be nice to my tummy. Mmm Mmm!

Water balloons or Squirt guns?

Oooh! You asked about two of my most favorite places to go!

It really depends on the museum. Hmm.... oh gosh, I guess, how about an interactive science museum WITH a planetarium? Can I pick that?

Spring or Autumn?

I only know who Donna Summer is, so I guess I'll be dancing to the disco beat.

Hawaiian Pizza or Supreme Pizza?

New Threads

Top Bottom