• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This obsession is KILLING me !!!

It wasnt a joke. I just deleted it because it's a ****, boring post without either philosophical or entertaining content. OK ?

:p

:)

It wasnt a joke. I just deleted it because it's a ****, boring post without either philosophical or entertaining content. OK ?

Alright. But remember; If something is bothering you and you want to talk about it, you can tell us. Even if the post is not entertaining or philosophical.

I think it was about his passion for "4 skins" what the hell is it anyway? tell us?
showoff.gif
thumbsup.gif

Yeah...I get too immersed in them. Very obsessive and start to get depressed when it isnt on.
I was the same with BONES and House but I'm not very bothered now.
I can relate though, it didn't seem like there was much point in life when I had nothing that was good for the week(highlight of the week was House and BONES).
EMZ=]

New Threads

Top Bottom