• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Things you wish your computer could do

How about transmogrification? (can't believe the iPhone's spell checker actually let that through without messing it up!!)

Not crash. That would be nice. Until then, I'd like easier upgrades for RAM and stuff. Not looking forward to building a new computer within the next few years, and I definitely don't one straight out of a box because the OS is going to be borked to no end from all the advertising garbage they stuff in them these days.

Hey guys I finally figured it out. Does anyone remember Screech's robot from Saved By The Bell?? I think his name was Kevin or something. But that's the type of friend I'd want in a PC. Or just the robot itself would be pretty cool. Lol

New Threads

Top Bottom