• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

There were parts of me that still hated myself.

Be brave! Be strong!
So I laughed off another joke about my eating disorder.....
And pharmacist was amused that girls order tablets to stop them farting in bathroom.
Yipey-yay 4 another day.....

The addition of CoQ10 protection can improve the intestinal flora and increase the beneficial intestinal bacteria, such as Enterobacteriaceae, Gammaproteobacteria, Enterobacterales, Escherichia and Proteobacteria.

CoQ10 is generally considered safe with no significant side effects. Some individuals experience gastrointestinal symptoms, such as nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite, heartburn and abdominal discomfort, especially with daily doses of 200 mg or more.

I'm on lower dose, but in first week it's fixing my nausea, my reflux still there for now, no ab discomfort....my tummy all round feels much better but I'm pending few weeks to see if gain energy and get less muscle stiffness. So too soon to say, but helped tummy as I'm trying to use no drugs....

Be kind to yourself.
There are parts of me that hate myself for everything I have done and are but deep down I love myself and do not think I deserve to be mistreated.

Be kind to yourself.
There are parts of me that hate myself for everything I have done and are but deep down I love myself and do not think I deserve to be mistreated.
I experienced other side of life....it was hard because I'm a damzel and women are not supposed to have own ideas. But I applied same logic and it eventually was what is was, not perfect solution, trying at times.
So law of jungle...
If you look n act like food - get eaten
So on gaining respect and not being eaten...put up a fight. Sustain usual losses incurred in a fight.

I'm not a ball that various men try to tackle....rejection is way I feel not invite for another guy to try. I'm not something to pass on or stupid, and needing man.
So above laws don't apply female species

New Threads

Top Bottom