• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

There should be a New Rant forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Ramirez

Single forever. Friends?
V.I.P Member
I suggest you create a rant forum section? It's better than replying to the rant post which is too long.

Or maybe it will be abused and will have to be heavily moderated.

Last edited:
Actually not a bad idea if you just want to let off steam. The point of creating a thread though, is that other people can reply. If you don't want people to reply, then the rant thread is still the best option, because the thread's rules state that it's just for ranting and one should not reply or comment - there wouldn't be much point in starting a thread if you don't want people to respond.

Last edited:
I suggest you create a rant forum section? It's better than replying to the rant post which is too long.

Or maybe it will be abused and will have to be heavily moderated.
1666532324451.png

Have you not noticed there is a Ranting area?

Yes, it is true that the Ranting thread does require moderation at times.
People have to be reminded that Rants aren't conversations.
That giving advice isn't part of the set up.
That offering opinions on somebody's rant isn't necessary.

Some people find it satisfying to just say what's on their mind that
they aren't able to express in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom