• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Therapy Poem #1

sixokyu

This is something I wrote. It's about being in a therapeutic relationship that had heavy transference-love aspects and then the therapist disappeared all of a sudden without warning and this is everything that went through my head/how i felt when dealing with that situation. It's called 'Crazy Person Fight Song'

Well I was running up and round
Every ****ing corner
Trying to find autonomy or independence
Like you they've disappeared

It's not for me to decide
If or not it's justified
The bottom line is, you lied
And you ****ing left me
Hanging by a thread

But you're still 37
Yes
You're still 37
Yes
You're still 37
No
Oh my god!

Now everything you said to me
Has been placed on the fault line
And the tremor may be coming
So I'm into position
Just like you taught me

Now don't come back and talk to me
If it's condescendingly
Like you disapprove of me
This ain't a ****ing parley
Or are we enemies?

But you're still 37
Yes
You're still 37
Yes
You're still 37
No
Oh my god!

Oh no..

Oh what kind of trust is this?
The only kind I can't resist
The kind that only will exist
When we're five floors higher
You're such a liar

Suddenly I'm back inside
The traps you set and my desires
And the thing that I've realised
I just want to be like you
Then you turned off the lights...

But you're still 37
Yes
You're still 37
Yes
You're still 37
No
Oh my god!

/end

Hey cheers aye. Yeh it must seem a bit cryptic if you're not me. I understand it all...but I suppose I would!! Haha.

Did you fall in love with your therapist or something?
That's the only way it makes moderate sense to me tbh. It's still good ever in it doesn't make sense :p.
EMZ=]

Heh nah, not exactly. It was more of a maternal attachment which she intentionally created ('transference' - pychiatric tool) because she thought it would be beneficial...turns out, it wasn't! Most of my poetry stuff is about therapeutic devices like that.

New Threads

Top Bottom