• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Therapist appointment tomorrow (Unless things get delayed)

Markness

Young God
V.I.P Member
I will probably have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow. I feel as if I have a lot to tell her but I don’t know where to begin. This month felt like a nightmare and I feel more and more I need to kill myself. I am hated by others and I am not any closer to getting into a romantic relationship since 2010. Was that my first and only taste of romantic love I’ll ever have despite it lasting very briefly?

I suggest you start having a discussion about you interpreting things so negatively. I was in a negative feedback loop 4 months ago and by examining what I was telling myself I have made a lot of progress.

I will probably have an appointment with my therapist tomorrow. I feel as if I have a lot to tell her but I don’t know where to begin. This month felt like a nightmare and I feel more and more I need to kill myself. I am hated by others and I am not any closer to getting into a romantic relationship since 2010. Was that my first and only taste of romantic love I’ll ever have despite it lasting very briefly?

It seems you have come alot further. Please talk about your frustration at work. Maybe she can tell you how to effectively deal with work-related anxiety. Then you are feeling depressed, talk to her about a short-term solution. Or please start exercising, this really helps with depression. And please call the help line or call 911 if you feel like ending it. Your posts would be missed because we all are hoping that you find a new interest in life maybe even getting a cat. I want a cat so badly. They are so cuddly. You will feel so relaxed and you will start giving off better energy. Have you thought about owning a cat?

It seems you have come alot further. Please talk about your frustration at work. Maybe she can tell you how to effectively deal with work-related anxiety. Then you are feeling depressed, talk to her about a short-term solution. Or please start exercising, this really helps with depression. And please call the help line or call 911 if you feel like ending it. Your posts would be missed because we all are hoping that you find a new interest in life maybe even getting a cat. I want a cat so badly. They are so cuddly. You will feel so relaxed and you will start giving off better energy. Have you thought about owning a cat?

I tried exercising an hour ago and I couldn’t do much because the neuropathy I struggle with overwhelmed me. I have a cat but I still feel depressed.

Perhaps you can start by saying something like what this post says, beginning with:

This month felt like a nightmare and I feel more and more I need to kill myself. I am hated by others and I am not any closer to getting into a romantic relationship since 2010. Was that my first and only taste of romantic love I’ll ever have despite it lasting very briefly?

New Threads

Top Bottom