• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The top five professions.

Sipe

I was thinking on another day what are the five most important professions. Lets say that you are have to choose only five different professions you think are the most important and you respect the most. I want you to tell me yours and also tell why you chose them.

Here are mine:

1. Philosopher: The beautiful thing about philosophers is that they can (or at least they had been able) to be many different professions like, for example: leaders, scientists and teachers. Philosophers thinks about great and important thinks and questions like; "Whats the purpose of life?", "Does God exist?" and "What is good and evil?" and so on. If no one wonders that what is good or bad thing and what is the best way to take care of ones government or country, then the people are lost. Like a group of sheep without a shepherd.

2. History researcher: If we did`t know where we are from and what our ancestors have done, we would`t know who we are.

3. Soldier: I think this is obvious. Soldiers takes care of the order and protects the people from enemies during war.

4. Doctor: Someone needs to take care of the sick and injured ones and heal them. Doctors are have to study much and their work is very important and stressful.

5. Chef/Cook: Today many people does`t know how to cook. And by cooking I mean that you start to prepare your dinner from scratch from food materials. I truly respect people who can really cook. Thats one way to give people enjoyment. I give you an advice about chefs: Don`t **** with a chef. Otherwise you just might starve to death.

Right now I think these are the five most important professions right now. My mind can change tho.
By the way, even tho I say these are the most important professions I don`t mean that the ones, I did`t name here, would be useless.

OK 5 most important professions which I have respect for.

1. Teacher - Because the children ARE the future.

2. Scientist/ Philosopher -Not sure what is left in the field of philosophy but ethics, but that is darn important today and in the future.

3. Health professional Doctor/ Surgeon / Nurse / Dentist. -very useful people.

4. Fire-fighter. -They save lives.

5. Law enforcement.

i cant really put them in order because i don't know but these i would choose as a top five:

people who work in construction- without them there could be no infrastructure for today's society

police/military/fire etc.- maintaining order

teachers- educate the future generations

people who work in healthcare- medical care for who ever needs it

farmers- well where else are you going to get food from

1 Teacher: for all of the obvious reasons. Teaching should be something other than what kids who want to stay at school forever go into.

2. Politician: Nobody thinks much of politicians, with good reason. But look at the damage that bad politicians can do, look at some of the interminable wars that have been started over the past decade by politicians for no apparent reason. We are staring down the barrel at finite resources becoming more scarce and, likely, at climate change. Without some great politicians over the next decade or two the world will be in a lot of trouble.

3. Scientist: Who else is going to hopefully come up with solutions to the problems that the world faces?

4. Parent: Not sure if it qualifies as a profession. But it should. Look at the damage that bad parents do.

5. Pilot: Very important when you are 35,000 feet in the air.

4. Parent: Not sure if it qualifies as a profession. But it should. Look at the damage that bad parents do.

I think it does, and I had it right up there at no 1 with teacher originally, but then I thought probably this was only about paid professions, but then a parent is a teacher in a way. :)

Or, if meant serious;

1. Post officer.

2. Traveller.

3. Designer.

4. Media designer.

5. Reporter.

good ones Emor.
The thought of my street being covered in used diapers, left-overs, etc. just seems ewwy to me.
I think that if they were gone it'd be the biggest difference out of most of the others listed P:.
I've always thought being a cleaner would be a cool and stress-free job too. Once you accepted the fact people won't stop being litter-bugs the more frustrated you get about them being.
EMZ=]

1. Doctors/nurses/surgeons
2. President/prime minister of a country
3. Police/law enforcement/justice/forensics
4. Emergency response/paramedics/firefighters/SES
5. Teachers of any sort.

New Threads

Top Bottom