• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The random facts thread

In the Gen II Pokemon games, Smeargle's regular tail color was red and its "shiny" color was green. In later games, this was reversed.

In 1901, Thomas Edison created a nickel-iron battery that he felt would be better than current batteries on the market. Thomas Edison facts show his goal was to use the battery for electric vehicles. Unfortunately, a couple years after he created his battery, manufacturers stopped making the once popular electric vehicles. Subsequent vehicles relied more heavily on gasoline and steam.

Some of Yuki Kaji's voice acting roles include Eren Yeager from Attack On Titan, Kanato Sakamaki from Diabolik Lovers, Wataru Asahina from Brothers Conflict, and Ryuichi Naruhodo (Phoenix Wright) from the Ace Attorney anime adaptation.

When I first read about puddling, the article I read said it
was a common activity of adolescent male butterflies.
I don't think I had an idea about butterflies running in
gangs/peer groups before that.

My elderly spaniel liked deep mud puddles, on walks in a certain area. She would stop and then walk into the deepest muddy ruts filled with water and lie down. With only her head sticking out. Wish I'd taken a picture of her back then.

upload_2017-11-18_12-51-40.jpeg
This, is reminiscent.

Last edited:
Oh I was thinking, that’s a Westie not a cocker spaniel. I know what you mean, though. The muddiness reminds you of her. :)

FANDOM RACT: A beautiful golden retriever came into my work today. I asked for permission to clap it as it was a guide dog. I held its face with both hands and was like, “Oh you’re so beautiful. You’re one of my customers too!” the girls who were blind all laughed in unison at my quirkiness. It was such a sweetie. I was feeling depressed and being around them really lifted my spirits.

While the Chow Chow dogs are well known for their distinctive blue-black tongues, they’re actually born with pink tongues. They turn blue-black at 8-10 weeks of age.

Sgt. Robert G. Davison of Muskegon, Michigan joined the Marine Corp at the age of 14. He had four years of service in the Marines when he was shipped to Vietnam at age 18. Robert was KIA on Dec 17, 1966 one day before his 19th birthday.

There's a mouse in my house. The cats split their time between laying in from of the gas stove watching the flames, and laying in front of the dishwasher, ears forward, listening.

George Washington did not have a middle name. The use of middle names was not a common practice in Europe or its colonies until the early 19th century. Of the first 20 United States presidents, only 5 had middle names.

Gandhi had an Irish accent. Gandhi spoke English with a tinge of an Irish accent because one of his first English teachers was Irish.

Gandhi had an Irish accent. Gandhi spoke English with a tinge of an Irish accent because one of his first English teachers was Irish.

When Ghandi visited London in the 1950's he insisted on staying in a poor area in the east end.
Little children followed him around singing an old scottish folk song,which had been a hit.
'Ghandi wheres yer troosers' the scottish song is 'donald where's yer troosers'

Trousers = pants for the uninitated :)

The local accent of the Falkland Islands is derived from Westcountry English, presumably because that's where most of the original settlers came from.

New Threads

Top Bottom