• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Photography Topic

Calvert

'Bout Ye?
A place to show of your photography. I'm not a pro but like to take plenty of photos.

Click the thumbnails below to see them full size:

I hope these pics show...not sure how to make them into thumbnails to click on...

4303171412_2dbee9bcd3_o.jpg

3686195706_f4369aed5e_o.jpg

3673639104_e7b46919e9_o.jpg

Wow! Some nice looking photos. I clearly have a lot to learn yet. Need to upgrade my camera though.

Anyone want to share some tips?

Take *a lot* of photo's of everything, don't just take one of each oppurtunity. Think of it as insurance.

That one I figured myself. My camera is really hit-and-miss with photo quality. Some photos are really great then others are very poor. I wanted to get a photo of me and my new beanie hat on Saturday. Must have taken about 50 as most of them didn't come out right.   :lol:

I have one of these. Great specs on paper, but in practice it's a different story. Don't get me wrong though, it does take some great photos (when it wants too). 

I might upgrade it to a Sammy sometime soon. Or maybe a Nikon/Cannon.

I'll maybe add a few more photos later.

Yeah, it does seem to have a good spec. :p I need a digi cam really.

Wow! Some nice looking photos. I clearly have a lot to learn yet. Need to upgrade my camera though.

Anyone want to share some tips?

One good tip is to think in threes or thirds. Basically it means not placing the horizon or subject in the centre but one third into the frame from any side. Imagine dividing the viewfinder into a 'noughts and crosses' grid. The subject should be placed where the lines intersect each other.

New Threads

Top Bottom