• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The new iPhone 4

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
What's everyone think of it? I'm thinking it's time for an upgrade from my old Sony k800i which has been broke for ages now.

I'm liking the 5 megapixel camera, HD video and the video call feature of this new model. Then there's the other stuff like Apps, Maps, Safari and more.

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/

It looks good overall but is still a bit behind when it comes to tech-specs in my opinion.

I saw it and it looks nice. I wouldn't get it though, because they cost too much money. >_<;

Same here. I won't get iPhone 4 because of it is simply expensive. I was about to change to iPhone 4 but since I simply can't afford the phone for now as a result of attending an expensive 'diploma mill' (actually a private college where my classmates might taunt me 'underachieving' as they are going to public colleges)... So not for now.

And iPhone is beginning to get a bad rep in some circles related to labor rights, because Singapore news reports that Foxconn makes most of the iPhone 4, and there had been ineffective management --- workers are just punching holes and doing repetitive stuff, with few automation... Unproductive, and uncool. Profits? Not in the long run.

I don't know the exact price to it when it fully releases, but for all I know, I will be able to upgrade my iPod to version OS 4 which has most of iPhone 4G features.

I can't wait to try it out. :p

Well, I got my iPhone 4 on Friday. So far i'm loving it and have downloaded some apps like MSN, Skype, Facebook and some others. :D

Well, I got my iPhone 4 on Friday. So far i'm loving it and have downloaded some apps like MSN, Skype, Facebook and some others. :D
Awesome. :D

Its actually really useful if your not near a computer.

I have actually downloaded the update OS4 on my iPod touch and I can gladly say, I'm pleased with it but I don't really have many features since my iPod Touch is about almost 2 years old. :lol2: So I'm missing out on so many features, plus its about 8GB.

So it looks like I have to save up for it or just simply go on contract.

I'm not sure why anyone would want an iPhone 4, not only is it prohibitively expensive, it's not even the best phone out there! Just go out and get an HTC desire and be happy.

Anyways, from reading the news reports it would appear that the phone has no signal when held by left-handed individuals, so that would discount me being able to use an iPhone 4.

I'm not sure why anyone would want an iPhone 4, not only is it prohibitively expensive, it's not even the best phone out there! Just go out and get an HTC desire and be happy.

Anyways, from reading the news reports it would appear that the phone has no signal when held by left-handed individuals, so that would discount me being able to use an iPhone 4.
I never thought of HTC Desire but I have a feeling that it runs android? :p I need to look into it.

I've wanted an iPhone for a while. Now I really have to get one since you can download Phantasy Star II on it.
If you can't afford a iPhone, you can actually get a iPod Touch like I do and play the same games on there, it works exactly how it would on a iPhone.

I can afford it but there was only 3G's at Future Shop here. I heard you have to pay every month for them though. That would suck. And I can't get one now that I'm bringing a puppy home soon.

I still managed to own an iPod and I sure owned a dog but I always kept it far away or high in reach. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom