• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The most petty things that irritate you.

This really annoys me.

Posts that DEMAND a response reaction; 'type yes if you agree' etc.

If it's very good & you like it, naturally you will comment on it. But why dictate that we say 'yes'?

Are we still at school being told what to do like Robots?
Are you trying to tell me I have to respond to this? :p

The condescending,
"Turn that frown upside down"

The deluded obese,
I have big bones and I'm retaining water"

Blunt pencils.

Putting the milk in first, (cup of tea)

Excuses, not reasons.

If you really want to send me orbiting in the direction of insanity, put a knife or fork in the spoon section of my cutlery drawer.

The condescending,
"Turn that frown upside down"

The deluded obese,
I have big bones and I'm retaining water"

Blunt pencils.

Putting the milk in first, (cup of tea)

Excuses, not reasons.

If you really want to send me orbiting in the direction of insanity, put a knife or fork in the spoon section of my cutlery drawer.

Smile,it might never happen.

Used to get that one a lot.

People who can't spell and/or have the grammar of a dyslexic 5 year old.

FFS your equals you're! How bloody hard is it?!

That tiny bit of milk left in the container by a family member. That's no real use for anything-not even one mouthful.
Because opening a new one and recycling the empty container will waste 7 seconds out of the rest of their life.

That tiny bit of milk left in the container by a family member. That's no real use for anything-not even one mouthful.
Because opening a new one and recycling the empty container will waste 7 seconds out of the rest of their life.

That's easily more than a 7 second job. 10-15 easily.
Perhaps change the time limit on chores you set?

The way my spouse washes the bread knife when it's not been used. So that I have to dig it out of the dish drainer every morning, to slice bread for toast. He washes the dinner dishes every night for some reason, although I've never asked him to. He uses too much soap and piles the dishes so high that removing just one has a cascading effect. He's broken most of the water glasses, so I have to buy new ones every few weeks. Still I've never said anything about it to him, and I probably never will. :)

The way my spouse washes the bread knife when it's not been used. So that I have to dig it out of the dish drainer every morning, to slice bread for toast. He washes the dinner dishes every night for some reason, although I've never asked him to. He uses too much soap and piles the dishes so high that removing just one has a cascading effect. He's broken most of the water glasses, so I have to buy new ones every few weeks. Still I've never said anything about it to him, and I probably never will. :)

Perhaps a second hidden bread knife.
Useful for murder and bread.

Was trying my best to empathise with your husband. Can't do it. This is just beyond beyond.

That's easily more than a 7 second job. 10-15 easily.
Perhaps change the time limit on chores you set?

No way!
I'm being generous with seven...

..Mr Fridge ... Have you just timed yourself doing that?? How would you know it's 10 - 15 seconds?? :D

New Threads

Top Bottom