• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

the momentary frustration topic

I hate people who don't post things quick enough :( I want my game!

You know what grinds my gears ?

SNOW THAT DOESN'T SETTLE. I mean come on, sleet. Wth is that stuff ? It makes everywhere wet and slushy and it's freezing cold but doesn't leave any real snow! BOOOOOOO! :angry:

My headphones have snapped it two places. I'm gonna have to bring them back to the Apple shop were I bought them. This will be the third pair that i've brought back to that store. The first two were a pair of Beats by Dr Dre, this one is a Sony. They've all broken around the head band w/e it's called. Maybe I have a big head? They have brilliant sound quality though and luckily I have a pair of in-ear ones for backup.   B)

I got told the admins here think I am a bored housewife and full of gossip. I am so misunderstood. :angry:

What's getting me frustrated about myself: I've read the above 4-5 posts and can't make any sense of the conversation. Sowwy...

What's grinding my gears right now: My friend has been angry with me for two weeks for telling her that she was hurting me (she didn't like how I approached her :/ ) and she won't pick up the phone so I can tell her that I have a surprise package for her from her mom.

Momentary frustration: we've ran out of heating oil for our house. My bedroom feels like a fridge. It's so cold you could probably make ice cubes.

The people who live opposite me are letting off a lot of fireworks. It keeps making me jump because I have a sensory issue to sudden loud noises.

What did you win, Chris?

product.spider3-15.large.jpg

One of these - it's a guitar amp incase you weren't clued up on these kinds of things. Just for Willow's house. She won't let me bring my half stack. :lol:

Bugera6260_05front.jpg

412H_BK_front-27b2864015a41b20d5c97746990c7070.jpg

I slept all day and woke up at 6pm. The first thing to greet me soon as I opened my bedroom door was my dog on the ground having a fit.  I was the only one in the house and had to deal with it. He banged his head twice of the wall and couldn't move no mater how hard he tried to. Looks like hes come around again now.

New Threads

Top Bottom