• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

66072e2180c54cf5119bb64162c0dbc7290e693f63c0bd3a908b3779cdcf4f5c.jpg

An Irishman, an Italian, and an Iowan are arguing about which bar is the world’s best. “The best bar in the world is Paddy’s Pub in County Cork,” says the Irishman. “After you’ve bought two drinks at Paddy’s, the house stands you to a third.” “That’s a good bar,” says the Italian, “but not as good as Antonio’s in Old Napoli. At Antonio’s, for every drink you buy the bartender buys you another.” “Now, those sound like mighty fine bars,” says the Iowan, “but the best bar in the world is Bob’s Bar and Grill in Des Moines. When you go into Bob’s you get three free drinks and then you get to go in the back room and get laid.” The Irishman and the Italian are astonished to hear this, but they are forced to admit that Bob’s Bar and Grill must indeed be the best bar in the world. Suddenly, however, the Italian gets suspicious. “Wait a minute,” he says to the Iowan. “Did that actually happen to you personally?” “Well, no, not to me personally,” admits the Iowan. “But it actually happened to my sister.”

A video showing people who had one job and still managed to screw it up.
The disabled parking space video cracked me up the most and I agree, what kind of disability is that?

I've been looking at "Dysfunctional Family Circus" cartoons, which are pictures of daily Family Circus comics without the captions, and people had put in their own. Most of the captions are really not family-friendly, but I laughed a lot at some of them.

I was wondering why so many vampire stories happened in Europe, but never in Africa. Then I realized that holy water kills vampires, and they bless the rain down in Africa.

A spaceman came traveling...and he broke Santa's sleigh...
Whoops!

xmas-traffic-accident-ufo-and-aliens-29121594-600-823.jpg
"Who knows what he was up to, driving that thing here, in the middle of the night.
I mean, look at him.
You can tell he doesn't belong here.
How am I gonna get this all done?
Gonna cost me an arm an' a leg at "rent a sleigh", but he doesn't care.
Does he even work? Probably on welfare.
I mean, I pay my taxes!"

One from Chester A. Bum's review of Star Trek

Question: What do the Star Trek Enterprise and Toilet Paper have in common?
They both circle Uranus and look for Klingons.

New Threads

Top Bottom