• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

AGXStarseed ....exactly how you took those thoughts out of my head verbatim, I don't know. Well, except I'm female. The way you wrote this made me laugh and next time I won't be as stressed. :cool: :D

This goes a little fast, but the music is nice.
(I already knew the story, so that helped.)
But I laughed at the end, anyway.

frustration-at-movie-theaters.jpg

I like it when people put hot food in their mouth, because they begin to fly.
*A person puts hot food in their mouth, before breathing quickly and flapping their hands*

I was on FaceTime with a friend. He was petting his hair (one of his stims) because it's been a rough few days for him (or so I thought.) I asked him "Why are you petting your hair?" A question that between us means "I'll listen to anything, tell me what is over stimulating you." He replied "Oh I don't know, I just thought it was fun to copy you."

Hair petting is one of my stims too and, I didn't even realize I was doing it. LOL

And a good laugh was all it took for both of us to feel better. :)

A philosophy professor gave a final exam where he put a chair at the front of the classroom and said "prove this chair exists". One student wrote "What chair?" and got a perfect score.

My son of 10 months is spending the day perfecting his growl. I think he discovered he could make that noise when he had a cold, and it sounded very funny to him. So now, I have a growling little boy :D

More examples of good films that didn't deserve to be on this show despite the episodes themselves being funny. It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't hordes of people who take the show at face value and simply parrot its opinions regardless of whether they've seen the films or not. This despite the fact that almost from the beginning, Doug Walker has made it very clear that The Critic is not meant to be a serious character and you're not supposed to agree with him in most cases.

More examples of good films that didn't deserve to be on this show despite the episodes themselves being funny. It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't hordes of people who take the show at face value and simply parrot its opinions regardless of whether they've seen the films or not. This despite the fact that almost from the beginning, Doug Walker has made it very clear that The Critic is not meant to be a serious character and you're not supposed to agree with him in most cases.

True, but its funny to watch the Critic most of the time. :)

*Obi Wan walks up to a bar*
Alien Stranger: Do you wanna buy some death sticks?
Obi Wan: *Using Jedi Mind Trick* You don't want to sell me death sticks.
Alien Stranger: I don't wanna sell you death sticks.
Obi Wan: *Using Jedi Mind Trick* You want to go home and rethink your life.
Alien Stranger: I want to go home and rethink my life. *Walks off*

Old ones but still funny:

Q: How do you tell when your lead singer is at the door?
A: He can't find the key and doesn't know when to come in.

Q: How many lead singers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: One. He holds the bulb while the world revolves around him.

This guy goes on vacation to a tropical island. As soon as he gets off the plane, he hears drums. He thinks "Wow, this is cool." He goes to the beach, he hears the drums, he eats lunch, he hears drums, he goes to a luau, he hears drums. He tries to go to sleep, yet he hears drums.

This goes on for several nights, and gets to the point where the guy can't sleep at night because of the drums. Finally, he goes down to the front desk.

When he gets there, he asks the manager, "Hey! What's with these drums. Don't they ever stop? I can't get any sleep."

The manager says, "No! Drums must never stop. It's very bad if drums stop."

"Why?"

"When drums stop...bass solo begins."

There's this postal worker I see around town sometimes. Every time I see him I snicker because I think to myself, "Man, the Village People should have had a mailman character." He has all the right characteristics: sunglasses, handlebar mustache, short shorts... I'm listening to Macho Man in his honor.

The facial expressions in a photo. The guy had a look of "I'm an angry meathead who's always right" and the girl holding his hand had a look of "pity me, I'm with stupid".

And a rumor going around that I don't know if it's true or not: "People are wanting to change the name of restaurant chain 'Cracker Barrel' due to racist misinterpretation."
HOW did I not notice that before? I knew the old definition of "cracker barrel" to be a place where you sit and gossip for a while, but I never thought to warp it! :yum:

Last edited:
A rumor going around that I don't know if it's true or not: "People are wanting to change the name of restaurant chain 'Cracker Barrel' due to racist misinterpretation."
HOW did I not notice that before? I knew the old definition of "cracker barrel" to be a place where you sit and gossip for a while, but I never thought to warp it! :yum:

Probably just a joke. It sounds too ridiculous to be real. Even if it were a real story, though, I doubt they would change anything anyway since they've already made very clear they'd rather cater to bigoted southern rednecks than join the rest of us in the 21st century (after initially removing Duck Dynasty merch as a show of inclusiveness and empathy towards LGBT people, they put it back just as quickly when the rednecks complained). It's the reason I won't eat there anymore if I'm the one paying for the meal. If others in my family want to give them their money, that's their business, but I won't.

The facial expressions in a photo. The guy had a look of "I'm an angry meathead who's always right" and the girl holding his hand had a look of "pity me, I'm with stupid".

And a rumor going around that I don't know if it's true or not: "People are wanting to change the name of restaurant chain 'Cracker Barrel' due to racist misinterpretation."

Rumor may have originated with a Wry Cracker.
Change the Name of 'Cracker Barrel' to 'Caucasian Barrel' : snopes.com

Q) Three parrots in a cage one above the other.
Which one does the man own?
A) Bottom one the other 2 are on higher perches

Probably just a joke. It sounds too ridiculous to be real. Even if it were a real story, though, I doubt they would change anything anyway since they've already made very clear they'd rather cater to bigoted southern rednecks than join the rest of us in the 21st century (after initially removing Duck Dynasty merch as a show of inclusiveness and empathy towards LGBT people, they put it back just as quickly when the rednecks complained). It's the reason I won't eat there anymore if I'm the one paying for the meal. If others in my family want to give them their money, that's their business, but I won't.
Easy, dude. I'm a Southern redneck, remember? If you wanna trash racists, go ahead, but don't lump me and other innocent people into that category just because we're rednecks. We come in a variety of flavors but media, being the ignorant inflammatory media it's known for, only shows the bad ones because nobody is interested in the normal ones.

New Threads

Top Bottom