• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Fridge category on Jeopardy

Butterfly88

Jello Queen
V.I.P Member
@Fridgemagnetman was honored yet again tonight with another category on Jeopardy! entitled The Fridge. The first category he got was on fridge magnets as reported by @OkRad. When will I get my category on butterflies? When will @tree get a category on trees? Fridge, would you please tell your friend Mr. Trebek that we must have butterflies on Jeopardy!?

All butterflies are Monarchs. There are red Monarchs, blue ones, yellow ones, etc. It makes Butterfly identification much simpler.

Apparently trees and butterflies are a possibility
according to a site that offers hints on how to
study for Jeopardy.

upload_2018-7-6_20-2-6.png

from> http://triviabug.com/jeopardy/topics-for-jeopardy/

How about a 'Things Growing in Your Fridge' category. Is it nature or science? Will life as we know it end one day from something that crawls out of a Fridge?

How about a 'Things Growing in Your Fridge' category. Is it nature or science? Will life as we know it end one day from something that crawls out of a Fridge?
Yes.
When @Fridgemagnetman crawls out of your fridge some morning! :eek:
The science of things in your fridge isn't limited to growing things.
See here (0:36-1:08 in the video):
At least it won't crawl out of the fridge... Or really shouldn't be able to do so.
If it did, then I'd really start to worry. :eek:
I guess even a @Fridgemagnetman crawling out of your fridge would be a better option compared to that scenario.

Last edited:
I guess even a @Fridgemagnetman crawling out of your fridge would be a better option compared to that scenario.
You haven't met me.
:)
Well, I'm not sure if I actually want to meet you after you said this about yourself. :eek:
I actually have some sort of fridgemagnetman (a clown) at home on my fridge. It doesn't crawl anywhere though. The only activity he seems to be capable of is falling down from my fridge occasionally.
There's no head in my fridge though. :D
Maybe I should get one and be happy that I had the luck not to have met you but have that nice head in my fridge instead. :p

@Nightingale121
"Maybe I should get one and be happy that I had the luck not to have met you but have that nice head in my fridge instead. :p"

That way you'd have a head start on making headcheese
or scrapple, at least.

Its best to avoid large objects in the fridge. One must always keep proper clearance for a Pizza Box to fit.

New Threads

Top Bottom