• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The cost of getting help in the US.

Aspieistj

I am retired and have Medicare and supplemental insurance through AARP also. When I worked we had free insurance for a certain number of sessions with a counselor and I got good help that way. I would really like to talk to a professional but I can't afford to pay for the service.

Depending on your state there should be some free counseling clinics. Where you can get service. You can look up suicide hotlines in your area and call one. They should have a list of reduced fee or free services for you to use. I know because I used to volunteer at one in my state and its the same throughout the USA. That would be my suggestion.

New Threads

Top Bottom