• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Baby Animals Thread

This is very hard to look at ,the kitten that came to live with me that died, wasn’t wasn’t much older than that and it was worse because they couldn’t do anything to save it, it’s horrible to look at and think we have years together and then it’s dead when it’s 11 months old it’s like a dream it’s not real

F5A3E5B7-4A36-4120-8B6B-AA230F1F42D3.jpeg
part of my head cannot understand how a Chilean flamingo baby could be born in the north-east of England and the rest of me understands it but for some reason that part cannot understand how it could happen

New Threads

Top Bottom