• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

IMG_20221125_063259.jpg

I'm still on patcher lol

I'm holding myself from not buying full version... I think that will be Christmas gift from myself to me Yeah:)

That's a really good investment, since they give out free lifetime updates. With everything else you have to buy it a million times, but apparently the first FL Studio customer ever is still receiving new updates.

I'm still finding modulating sound in each instrument separately as a better way to achieve clear crisp sound than going straight to mastering and plugins. I'm back now to each of the instruments from my channel rack to see what I can get this way...
IMG_20221125_065100.jpg

I'm still finding modulating sound in each instrument separately as a better way to achieve clear crisp sound than going straight to mastering and plugins. I'm back now to each of the instruments from my channel rack to see what I can get this way...View attachment 89532

That's definitely the best! Honestly, if most people realized that, they'd be able to save a lot of money and headaches. But loading your own samples back into the machine is where it gets otherworldly!

Oh, that’s fantastic.

I would take one still for a remix.

Still working out how to best share things larger than images.

I usually just chuck the files up on Zippyshare or Mediafire. Sites like Itch.io, Gumroad and Bandcamp can technically be used this way if you sign up for an account and private-share the files, plus Dropbox or even Google Drive.

Here's the animation: Agentslimepunk's_Orb_Animation

I had to bump the files down to 500px because the whole package was pretty huge otherwise!

New Threads

Top Bottom