• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Challenge -Autumn

Attachments

• 271D7208-5A56-4022-9C0A-EC291BAEB3F3.jpeg
    271D7208-5A56-4022-9C0A-EC291BAEB3F3.jpeg
    180.1 KB · Views: 47
This was amazing! I tried to reacted feelings in pictures I made and music I made but lack the knowledge to use the software/ instruments. You really an alien! Can I use Your sound for my next sound creation when I feel better?
And secondly.... How did You do that?
Thanks

This was amazing! I tried to reacted feelings in pictures I made and music I made but lack the knowledge to use the software/ instruments. You really an alien! Can I use Your sound for my next sound creation when I feel better?
Thanks
I meant to write 'recreated'....

This was mazing! I tried to reacted feelings in pictures I made and music I made but lack the knowledge to use the software/ instruments. You really an alien! Can I use Your sound for my next sound creation when I feel better?
Thanks

WHAT MAGIC IS THIS?

Thanks! That's another one of my super special interests, modular synthesis (I made a sound design thread on here under the music section if you want to see more or participate in audio remixes specifically!). I encourage the remixing of both forms, so anything I've made can be remixed by anyone!

There are a lot of modular environments out there (if you want to try out a free one, check out VCV Rack or the plugin fork Cardinal), and I'd be glad to help anyone get started if they feel so inclined! It can be a little tough for people to get into at first, but it's very rewarding once you know your way around :)

New Threads

Top Bottom