• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thank you forum folks.

Grazie.
1668413803321.png

Hey all, I just need to thank everyone here for getting me through a difficult day. As many of you know, I am working on maintaining sobriety and today, my brain could only think of my drug of choice and getting it, and I came close. But instead, I hung around here, read a lot, posted a lot, read some more. My opportunity to get those drugs has passed now, and so I am safe; it was only the company of the forum that got me to this safety tonight.

I just want people who post here, anywhere on the forum, to know that your words are meaningful and today they kept an addict from relapsing. This place was one where I found support and distraction even though no one knew I was looking for it. Sometimes, when y’all offer kindness, understanding, and advice to someone else, I am benefiting from it too and it is much appreciated.

And mods, to all of you a special thanks, as well. You make this place what it is and protect it for us and I appreciate that, too.

View attachment 88750
try reading the middle part below if you're not fluent in biblical hebrew spoken hebrew or written is a medicine Davids music had lyrics the psalms in the old testament
'And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him. 1 Samuel v 23
read the transliterated hebrew in the middle
If you want to pronounce the k sound in hebrew it sounds like you clearing(not as violent as choking or vomiting) your throat of mucus
R (23).jpeg

New Threads

Top Bottom