• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thank god the Olympics are over

Lol. It didn't really bother me, never saw it only heard about it.

But still...

fGe_care-o-meter.gif

I can't watch the Olympics for more than 10 minutes without wanting to kill myself.
Why not? :unsure:

I dont really care.
Btw, did Germany win something? :innocent:

f. :)

haha, love the pic, Chris.

I was glad they were over because I thought it meant that my roommates would scream at the television less. Now they watch American Idol and scream. :thumbsdown:

I like the start and the ceremonies and stuff.
I think it's generally an excuse to show which country can waste the most money but meh.
I never understood what people got out of watching others play sports so I think anything I had to say after the wouldn't be very objective.
EMZ=]

I prefer the summer ones, I loved the Bejing opening ceremony. I bet we **** it up totally at the side of theirs lol.

I didn't watch much of the opening ceremony in Beijing but I LOVED the Athens one. :D.
EMZ=]

The only reason I watched the Olympics was hockey.

Oh get this, a character died at the Olympics...before it even started! :unsure:

New Threads

Top Bottom