• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Temperature survey!

Temperature survey!

• Hot summer days.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Cool summer nights.

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Chilly fall.

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Cold winter.

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Rainy spring.

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Extreme hurricane conditions.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Volcanic lava.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tidal waves.

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Please come up with better poll options.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
I'm a pre-airconditioning Florida native. My comfort range is 80--95 fahrenheit as long as there is some breeze at the upper rabge

They call it "Indian Summer". Which should come in a few days. Temps back into the mid-eighties tops, but cooler nights to better sleep in. But it never lasts long...and after the first week of October it can snow here.

Right now I'm resisting the urge to put on my robe. Cool and rainy outside...but we always need the rain!
I am waiting for the first hard frost. That will really make the leaf colors pop. Plus kill the insects.

calvin-and-hobbes-web.jpg

I am waiting for the first hard frost. That will really make the leaf colors pop. Plus kill the insects.
I don't know what to expect this fall...which is supposed to come on Friday with a drop of twenty degrees.

We may never even have that "Indian Summer" for all I know.

50 to 75 degress is just right - most of the range of temperatures exrpeince year-round - yet temperature over the years have increasingly moved into the 80s, adns sometimes the low 90s.

In the course of one day ?

Like it does here?

Or do you mean over a more lengthy span of time?

I meant over a more lengthy time span. Sorry about the late reply.

Indoors it's nice to have a toasty 74°F. And outdoors I'd say around 77 to 86.

It's dry and not a lot cooler here in Florida.
Still in the 80's during the day. A bit too warm yet for me.
It is cooling down to around 60's at night.

The Coyotes are upsetting the birds out back tonight.
The moon light is very bright. Hunter's Full moon almost here. Oct. 28.

New Threads

Top Bottom