• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

SUPER Old Shows

Have you ever watched a show called The Beverly Hillbillies (1962) or a show that's older than that?

• I like it!! ;9

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I watched it when I was younger.

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Never heard of it.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I'll tell you in reply.

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Wow guys this post has sparked a LOT of attention and answers, I'm glad to have given you all a good topic to infodump about :) I'm about to watch a movie that's not as old (The Wind in the Willows from 1995) that I might be more comfortable with especially since I watched it as a kid.

Currently watching Dempsey and Makepeace, Magnum PI, Minder and others on ITV4.
I love Magnum P.I.! *stims happily*

I think Tom Selleck looked kinda hot...

Btw my Dad is the one who introduced me to that show ,:D I'm also aware of I Love Lucy, The Beverly Hillbillies, and Murder She Wrote. Did you know that MSW had a crossover episode with Magnum once? :D

I love Magnum P.I.! *stims happily*

I think Tom Selleck looked kinda hot...

Btw my Dad is the one who introduced me to that show ,:D I'm also aware of I Love Lucy, The Beverly Hillbillies, and Murder She Wrote. Did you know that MSW had a crossover episode with Magnum once? :D
I've only just started watching Magnum PI so I'm not as well versed as you.
Looking into it, though, I have seen that it did indeed have a pair of two-part crossovers - one with Murder, She Wrote and the other with Simon & Simon.

On a side note, did you watch the 2018 reboot of Magnum PI?

Here's another old show some of you may remember - although its title is misleading as "Zorro" never shows up in it, nor is he ever mentioned:

Zorro's Black Whip

New Threads

Top Bottom