• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Super Mario Maker - Who's making some Mario?

Who's Making some Super Mario?

• Not yet...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When did this come out???!

• What there is an official 2D Mario Level editor?!

• Total voters

Xenocity

Too WEIRD for the Weird...
iu

Super Mario Maker launched last Friday (9/11) world wide to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Super Mario Bros.

It launched with an 8-bit Classic Mario Amiibo (My current favorite Amiibo), it gives you a nice little bonus when tapped in level editor mode ()
6ymSQrORjjCtw4beN6onoN5V66duBLiu.png

This wonderful 2D level editor has sparked plenty of creativity from the Wii U owners.

So who here is making some Mario?

I don't have a Wii U, though I'll probably get one someday. This looks fun!
You can buy a Wii U bundled with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendoland for $200 directly from Nintendo's online store.
They also sell a Super Mario Maker Wii U Bundle at Walmart which comes with the Classic colored 8-bit Mario.

Oh the game also has online level sharing and 100 unlock able costumes for Mario (you can also unlock costumes of each Amiibo using the Amiibo instead).

New Threads

Top Bottom