• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Summer Run Series

MyLifeAsAnAspie

V.I.P Member
I ran my first race of a summer run series last night. The weather was too humid but I finished anyway. Hope the weather is better for the other 7 races.

As I like to say, any place is still ahead of DNF or DNS :)

Are you doing it on your own, or as part of a club or group?

Sometimes group/club events can be a fun way of meeting people. Even if you don't talk to them, it's nice to see familiar faces.

Pre-Covid I had done two local series which in some cases took me to communities I wouldn't have otherwise visited, and it was really neat to see different places do things differently, and of course, all the volunteers who come up to help. This year I'm hoping to volunteer with at least one event as I step back from races myself.

New Threads

Top Bottom