• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stupid Annoying Ads

Any way of turning these stupid, annoying ads off on this site?! PLZ!
Get brave search engine \ad blocker app if youre using android ,check your relevant app store but check no in app purchases\adverts before downloading and check its compatible ,keep a list of ad blocker app as google are obsessed with breaking through the barrier and you might have to move to another

I have ad blocker and still see ads, i think something changed and the blocker doesn't work anymore maybe i need to try a new one.

I'm about clueless with computers so just live with whatever.

I sometimes like the funny ads though. The Chewy ad with the Saint Bernard thinking the pet meds delivery is peanut butter treats cracks me up every time. :D

The $10/yr is extremely reasonable as it is less than dollar a month. Most people probably spend $10 in a week on coffee or other truly unnecessary items. The added plus is that it supports the site. If you use the site enough to have the ads annoy you, then $10 dollars to support the Forum does not seem like a very big ask. I even gifted a friend that recommended the site to me, shortly after I joined.

I have a couple of browsers that have ad blockers built in. You just need to make sure that it is turned on and blocks those things that can be problematic or annoying. You might have to play around a bit so that the settings don't interfere with the site you are viewing, but you can reduce the annoyance factor a great deal if you have the time and patience to explore.

New Threads

Top Bottom