• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Student Makes a NSFW Art Piece Depicting Aftermath of Sexual Assault

xudo

something and nothing
I saw this story yesterday, and the piece that she made is strangely beautiful to me, and also really powerful. I'll post the link, rather than the piece itself, in case there's anyone who doesn't want to see it. To be completely honest (in case you're worried about clicking the link) it is technically NSFW, (the piece involves the use of an image of a naked woman) the boobs and genitals aren't actually visible.

A Student Made A Stunning And NSFW Art Piece That Depicts The Aftermath Of Sexual Assault

What do you think about the piece?

Surprisingly underwhelming.

Maybe it is too 'thoughty' for me.
Maybe it seems a little too 'cute'.

The colors and map symbols aren't working for me.

It's a powerful piece. It might not be my thing, esthetically, but I think it's an eerily accurate description of what the aftermath could feel like.

New Threads

Top Bottom