• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Street Art

A smiling man. I don't know why.

1671930831547.jpeg
To me, he looks like he’s making a somewhat pained grin, confused and entertained by all the folks that are probably usually there. But then again, I could be bad at reading faces.

I love him! That dude has style, for sure.

He really looks good with the closed shop behind him with the gate down.

To me, he looks like he’s making a somewhat pained grin, confused and entertained by all the folks that are probably usually there.
Interesting. He's in Hindley Street which is our main nightlife area.

A woman holding an origami crane.

And this shows the trouble I'm having in getting some of these pictures, I had to go out on an obscure angle so that I could see the whole picture without a building in the way. Many of them are just in small back alleys.

Woman Crane.JPG

A woman made of mist? A woman dissolving in to mist?

This is an apartment building so I'll probably never get a shot with no cars in the way.

Misty Woman.JPG

The greedy pigs.

I do understand the meaning of this one, they're in Rundle Mall, our main shopping strip. :)

Some clown draped them in tinsel and I didn't want to remove it in case I got in to trouble. I'll try for better shots of them on Easter Sunday.

Pigs 01.JPG

Pigs 02.JPG

Found one in the wild. I was just going about my day and I noticed it. Probably because of this thread, I am especially attentive now.

1672203246172.jpeg

I took a page from @Outdated ‘s book today, and capitalized on the quiet New Year’s morning. I drove to the nearest “city,” enjoying the empty roads. Noticed quite a few things that I don’t typically see as I avoid the chaos there at all costs. I belong in the quiet country.

1672585053496.jpeg

1672585088729.jpeg

I took a page from @Outdated ‘s book today, and capitalized on the quiet New Year’s morning. I drove to the nearest “city,” enjoying the empty roads. Noticed quite a few things that I don’t typically see as I avoid the chaos there at all costs. I belong in the quiet country.
I much prefer to be out in the wild myself, but I found an empty city to be a magical place in it's own right. I miss the lockdowns.

This is one of my favorites, "Mushroom Girl", made by Dolk Lundgren. It's special.

1672587860044.png

Another one by Dolk:

1672588105399.png

New Threads

Top Bottom