• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Strangely euphoric

Levitator

You know what, though? I've been taking very seriously the parts of the Bible that say that those who enter heaven are children. I believe it. I've seen glimpses of the place rendered essentially like cartoons. Looks almost like anime. No joke. I don't want to be treated like a child. However, this world is a load of nonsense. And you know what armor, and defenses, and protection, and seriousnous, and anger, and severity are for? This lousy place. When you strip that away, what are you, seriously? You like music, and songs, and simple things, and hugging people you love. You're supposed to be a child, you just can't be because this place sucks. Hey, you ever wonder why we're "afflicted" by a "condition" that causes you to retreat into your own head away from a world that sucks? Sounds more like a blessing to me, on a couple of counts.

Intermittently slept the day away filling all the waking bits with prayer and felt strangely euphoric and illuminated in gold light. I hope it keeps getting brighter and closer. I truly hate this place.

Well, the light permeates this place; it is just harder to see with your eyes open. Like stars in daytime, it is obscured by the condensed energy going turbulent. I can't seem to dampen the chaos, so I hope I can follow your lead and let it go more when I try to meditate.

I hope you don't mind me commenting. Jesus hated this place too. When he informed those newcomers to heaven that there was a special place for them because they clothed him, fed him a visited him in JAIL, and they replied with, we never did that (you'd know the passage), anyway Jesus went on to say that each time they did it for the least of his people, they did it for him. Remember Jesus emphasises the need for us to draw on courage through his scripture to survive this earthly plain. If that's how much Jesus loves people who are in jail I bet he loves us lot very much as well. In fact I know that he does. But I got lucky, the bolt of lightening. I don't know why me and I have already prayed that it happens to you, I've met 2 other people that it's happened to and there's a few to be found online. I at the time was reading about Jesus for the first time ever when I was 34. I thought, this guy is just on about super intelligent love. Then I tried to work out how to apply this intelligent kind of love to a nasty co worker, then kaboom! On my knees crying, felt absolute love for everyone and was freaked out. I'd never had a psychotic episode in my life, or since. Also it blew me away, being an aussie (not many Christians here) that that daggy Christian stuff is actually real. I was given 2 messages, one was that everything is exactly as it's meant to be and two, that the Christians have 'basically' got it right. I just had to share that, if it's the last thing I say on this forum.

I hope you don't mind me commenting. Jesus hated this place too. When he informed those newcomers to heaven that there was a special place for them because they clothed him, fed him a visited him in JAIL, and they replied with, we never did that (you'd know the passage), anyway Jesus went on to say that each time they did it for the least of his people, they did it for him. Remember Jesus emphasises the need for us to draw on courage through his scripture to survive this earthly plain If that's how much Jesus loves people who are in jail I bet he loves us lot very much as well. In fact I know that he does. But I got lucky, the bolt of lightening. I don't know why me and I have already prayed that it happens to you, I've met 2 other people that it's happened to and there's a few to be found online. I at the time was reading about Jesus for the first time ever when I was 34. I thought, this guy is just on about super intelligent love. Then I tried to work out how to apply this intelligent kind of love to a nasty co worker, then kaboom! On my knees crying, felt absolute love for everyone and was freaked out. I'd never had a psychotic episode in my life, or since. Also it blew me away, being an aussie (not many Christians here) that that daggy Christian stuff is actually real. I was given 2 messages, one was that everything is exactly as it's meant to be and two, that the Christians have 'basically' got it right. I just had to share that, if it's the last thing I say on this forum.
I have had a lot of those sweet Yesus love downloads. The absolute best. Makes me cry most everytime. The first Yeshua Jesus experience when I turned 28. On my birthday. I felt him unde my skin, like he was filling up my whole being. There is nothing quite like it.
I had what I call a "soft lightening" experience once too. I was gifted with musical channels opening up for me, shortly after. Those inner experiences are simply the best. The absolute cream of human experience, in my experience. The deep love that is available to us, should we be open to it, has no end. It seems very hard for us to receive though. I believe, but then, I negate too. I take for granted. I forget. I slip back into negative, reactive patterns and yet I KNOW we are loved without limit.

I have had a lot of those sweet Yesus love downloads. The absolute best. Makes me cry most everytime. The first Yeshua Jesus experience when I turned 28. On my birthday. I felt him unde my skin, like he was filling up my whole being. There is nothing quite like it.
I had what I call a "soft lightening" experience once too. I was gifted with musical channels opening up for me, shortly after. Those inner experiences are simply the best. The absolute cream of human experience, in my experience. The deep love that is available to us, should we be open to it, has no end. It seems very hard for us to receive though. I believe, but then, I negate too. I take for granted. I forget. I slip back into negative, reactive patterns and yet I KNOW we are loved without limit.
I am sincerely happy that you have experienced some of that supernatural stuff. I understand that after receiving such gifts and experiencing such love does not cure everyone's ills permanently. I have thought of myself as the biggest fool, most ungrateful person for having the experience then going on to decades of more anger, self destruction, victimhood. That's where evolutionary psychology has helped me, the primitive forces! Cheers.

New Threads

Top Bottom