• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

stim toys and jewlery

fern_77

V.I.P Member
i have the following stim toys and jewlery:
- snake twist necklace
- spinner ring
- infinity cube
- cube with computer keys on it
- tangle
- die with a little die in it
- mochis
- click tracks fidget
- pop it
- interlocking metal rings
- fidget spinners
- silicone brush
- ring with little balls on it
- mesh tube with a marble in it (broken)

what do you guys have?

I have a fidget toy I made out of a milkshake straw. I've been meaning to take pictures and post how to make one on this forum - I just need to take the time to do it.

Husband's hand and fingers!!! Drives him nuts when we watch television at night, before I realize what I am doing... it's really not completely conscious. (Him: Must you do that? Me: Oh, sorry.) lol

I actually didn't know I used things like that until that aha moment, reading about fidget and stim toys.
Jewelry use to be a huge one for me, now it makes sense.

I have an infinity cube, but it has started to make a squeaky noise that I can’t handle :( it was VERY cheap. I need something else to prevent triching and picking…

I have an infinity cube, but it has started to make a squeaky noise that I can’t handle :( it was VERY cheap. I need something else to prevent triching and picking…
Start rubbing something soft as you age you'll appreciate soft much!more, picking much less!I rub my leg, flap my hands very rarely (neck pain),again recommend a t.e.n.s machine, you may not perceive you're in physical pain as your brain has a gating mechanism, so you concentrate on the worst!, in that period of time,that will make anxiety much worse ,its a vicious circle.
I rub my right hand on a very slightly bobbly pillow,I avoid buying plastic if at all possible.

These hair ties/bracelets. I carry one or two with me all the time. I've broken several when I'm really stressed OOPS!
51+qPn3ZzhL._SL1000_.jpg

Magnets
61SlBbIA-SL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I have a fidget toy I made out of a milkshake straw. I've been meaning to take pictures and post how to make one on this forum - I just need to take the time to do it.

i see. that sounds interesting

I've been meaning to do this for months.

Here are full instructions on how to make a fidget toy out of a milkshake straw.

There are also some gifs at the end that you have to click on to animate them, which show how to use the toy.

Last edited:
These hair ties/bracelets. I carry one or two with me all the time. I've broken several when I'm really stressed OOPS!
51+qPn3ZzhL._SL1000_.jpg

Magnets
61SlBbIA-SL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

What is the second item, the shiny ball-like objects? And where do you get those particular bracelet/hair ties?

Plushies! I've got an Eevee and a Pikachu on my bed, and a broccoli plush my friend gave me. I also have a small Kirby plush with a keychain clip, so I clipped him onto my bag so I can take him everywhere.
I've also got a rubber popper squeeze toy (like this, but in green). The popping sounds can be a bit loud, but if I squeeze the other sides then I get the squeeze without the pop.
I've got a couple fidget spinners (black, white, blue, red, and yellow).
I've also got one of these things. It was for my niece, but I use it more than she ever did.

I don't really have any jewelry. I'm interested in a fidget ring, though. And I have a necklace with a small rainbow-colored pendant that I can fiddle with.

Last edited:
i have a few stim toys and i admit i collect em. so far i have an infinity cube, a worry stone, slime, play doe, 2 sequin changing stuffed animals (t rex and seal pup), one of those multi stim cubes and two poppers (t rex and an octopus) my favorite one is my spin ring cause my life mate got it for me :hearteyes: its got moons and stars on it. im still working on stimming in public though.

New Threads

Top Bottom