• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Starting the final branch of school.

Mads

So, I've been obsessing over this ever since I got my report card. When I found out I passed middle school, almost all of me got excited and the other small part of me starting freaking out. It's quite sad that I still get excited over school after getting back from summer vacation. I'm always thinking something will change, but then all of those times this vicious cycle has repeated and turned me into a cynical person.

In the cycle is the following: 1(Excitement for a new year & hoping something will change
2(Fatigue of the repetitive shedule
3(Depression and anxiety set back in
4(Lose almost every single bit of motivation
5(Summer vacation
6(Repeat until graduation

Frankly, I'm terrified. I don't know what to expect from anything but my classmates. I know that they'll resume their childish routines. I know that I'll be expected to pull way more of my weight than I've ever pulled. I'll also obviously be dealing with the "big dogs". As I said, I'm scared. I feel like I should just go back on adderall just so I can complete what I'm supposed to with little to no problem.

Sorry about my second personal rant. I have no comments about what I typed out.

New Threads

Top Bottom