• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Spirituality

Something like this, lol...

Godsplan.jpg

oh yes and study the prohecies , book of daniel, revalations, those are the mais ones for me.
I love that too! I've spent so much time calculating dates and figuring out what the 1335 days means in Daniel etc :) just today I was working on that. ...

Hi Chocoholic,
Yes I attend a couple of different churches. What's important to me in a church is that it must be life-giving in the sense that there's an emphasis on the power of God to heal and transform us, with strong demonstrations of faith. Doctrines have some importance, I guess, but I think the spiritual aspect is primary. I like churches where people are so on fire that the preacher raises his voice and people get excited and people share stories of how God has changed their life. It's not just about getting together with people who share opinions or to practice following rules, in my opinion :)
How about you, do you go to a church?

I haven't been but recently have been thinking about it and went last Sunday to my local cathedral service which is Anglo-Catholic. I have done the rounds and was more in tune with Quakerism than anything else but most meetings in my country are liberal with sometimes atheist Quakers :eek:
It is Christian mysticism I am interested in (George Fox of the early Quakers was a mystic) but it is only in the Catholic church where there is a history.

I don't believe in the name it and claim it gang.

yes! Just like that :) did you draw that?

No, I saw it on facebook a couple of months ago. It made an impression on me, lol! I guess there comes a point where you have to engage in the battle, no matter what the odds...or give up. And giving up doesn't work out so well.

I love that too! I've spent so much time calculating dates and figuring out what the 1335 days means in Daniel etc :) just today I was working on that. ...

Realy?! Like what do you think of daniel 11 ?

(moderators if i cant have this kind of conversations I

Be careful with religion, it is one of the 3 oldest scams known to man o_O Pondering god and how you might want to be a good person is all fine and dandy, until the person in power in your religion decides to start a holy war...... At any rate, carry on!

Ooh I have no clue about Daniel 11, that one puzzles me a lot. What do you think of it?
Weell , sort of i think in part it as to do with the other chpters , you know the ones with the animals, and then...the last line is the one that puzzels me, that already happened , but it says on 12 that , then Michael raises up. and thats in the end of times i think , so im confused XD

This thread has a specific purpose, one which is perfectly fine, but as always with these sorts of threads, I have to step in as a moderator and remind everyone to keep things civil and respectful (which they have been so far). Keeping the conversation as close as possible to the specific topic is advised. :)

For me spirituality is an important part of who I am, but I can't describe it as a special interest.

Regarding interpretation of the prophets, it is often explained like this:
The prophet is standing on a timeline and in front of him he sees three or more mountains being immediate, future and ultimate fulfillments. He can't see what happens in the valleys between the events. And it is difficult for him to distinguish on which mountain top events happen and so the chronology is often a little mixed. This naturally makes interpretation difficult.

New Threads

Top Bottom