• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

special interests

thegreenpony

I like mlp but its not good for males to like it appearantly how do you deal with a interest that seems childlish to society i like the show for moral values but dont care that is for girls

I had that problem 30+ years ago before women‘s rights became an issue. I wanted to play outside and bring tadpoles home. I wanted to do outdoor chores like mowing the lawn, but I had to do inside chores like washing dishes and vacuuming. My brother got to do all the outside stuff.

Now it doesn’t much matter what people think. I do what I am interested in and let others do the same.

I don’t know what mlp is but if you like it and get something out of it, that’s good enough.

BTW, welcome to the forum!

As long as I'm not harming anyone with whatever it is I'm doing, I try to ignore it and think that it is they who have the problem, not me.

I'm not a Brony but I know there are quite a few in the military, which I think is kind of cool. Myself, I only did a little Kinder Egg smuggling before they allowed them to be sold in the US. ;)

images (32).jpg

Military 'bronies' love their rifles and their My Little Pony

If it makes you happy and you enjoy it then that's all that matters. After 53 years I finally figured out that I'm not going to be like other people. I quit trying to be who society says I should be and just be happy being who God created me to be.

To be honest,, I still like watching Peppa Pig. I think it's hilarious! Some Saturdays I still have the urge to get out of bed and sit and watch Loonie Toons in my Jammies like I did growing up in the 70's.

New Threads

Top Bottom