• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sound recording/Karaoke for Chrome OS?

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
This topic probably won't get any response as the world and his dog runs Windows, Mac or other OSes, but can anyone recommend me a good sound recorder for Chrome OS which I can use to record a sound file of my singing? I am half considering applying to this year's X Factor UK you see, as I figure if tone deaf no talent wannabes like Honey G can get to the semi final, I'd be a shoo in cos at least I can sing in tune, I might not sound Operatic, but definitely better than her.

I'm of no help, but just wanted to say that I'm also using Chrome OS!

I'm of no help, but just wanted to say that I'm also using Chrome OS!

I've had it for over 2 years and to be honest I'm not really a fan, too limited, you can do more with Windows, but my Brother insists I stick to Chrome due to the excessive amount of viruses/Malware on Windows

Can anyone actually help?

Supposedly www.soundtrap.com claims to be a good freeware alternative to Audacity for ChromeBook users. You might check it out.

(I've used Audacity for years, but it's not ported to Chrome.)

New Threads

Top Bottom