• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Some favorite songs

@Skittlebisquit, Are you familiar with Hot Tuna?
I am not a concert goer but my ex husband dragged me to see Hot Tuna at a mountain bar on the deck. Basically just 40 guests so there were no bad seats. A rare event I won't forget even though the music is not my jam.
I've not heard it before, this is so much fun, so much wonderful music, thanks for the jazz

Lykke Li made

No way, are you a Swede? :) It`s very good. I came here now to post this, another Swede, maybe you like this one too? Lykke Li made several good songs.

I am not Swedish (one of my best friends lives there/is from there though) :) I just have a varied taste in music! My tastes range from classical to doom metal to experimental to bluegrass to aggro tech....and so on!

Thanks for the suggestion! I will check this out!

That`s surprising, I didn`t think you guys over there listened to Katzenjammer.
I like all sorts of music and enjoy the world of music. Nothing disappoints. From the Americas I enjoy Los Fabulosos Cadillacs. Here are two of my favorites, Matador and Vasos Vacios. Great imagery in the lyrics, especially dancing like the water of the river mixing with the sea, in the latter.. Here are both.

Esta música rompe mis pies.

Last edited:
I have always identified with the bee girl because she was living in a world where she different from everyone else. I think that most of us have experienced this to one degree or another.
Agreed! And when this video came out I was only a couple years older than the bee girl, from a weird, quirky background, and I looked a lot like her.

Best part: apparently Björk knows Jeff Walker of Carcass and requested that remix herself.

The Church are really underrated. Apparently, this song (and much of the album) was written about how much Steve Kilbey and the boys hated Los Angeles when recording Starfish and Heyday.

A little bit of backstory here: I had heard of Killing Joke for years, knowing that their song "The Wait" was covered by Metallica but knowing little else beyond that. One day, a guy I knew on a different message board posted this video of a more recent KJ song, and I was absolutely floored. It wasn't long after that I started delving into more of their material. 11 years later, and I'm still a fan (though I wish they'd announce a new album already: they haven't put out new material since 2015).

By the way, am I the only one that likes the absurdity of this extremely heavy song playing over an old Felix the Cat cartoon?

New Threads

Top Bottom