• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

So who's into dog sports...?

383C9D9A-82CB-4CBF-A959-3C60535E9F19.jpeg

This one above is our baby girl lol, she’s a hoot and can do tricks. She’s sleeping and I rolled her lips up.

What a little sweet heart! I love those bully breed nanny dogs!!! You are melting my heart with this pic!!

He’s a Cane Corso mastiff, he’s at least 120 pounds now and protective. The breed is wonderful for protection, not good for little kids usually because the dogs are clumsy and knock the kids down (accidentally) is what we are told. Like a buffalo in a china shop, not graceful at all plus lots of slobber. He also grabs your hand/arm with his mouth and leads you, if your not expecting it then it’s kinda alarming (and slimy lol). This one is a rescue, we hope to rescue another when we get more property this year. These dogs do have a lot of well...body fluid flying, slobber everywhere. Not for the faint at heart but again, great protection.

We take all kind of doggie athletics quite seriously here in Reno. The dogs? Depends on the hound. Splash Dogs- running after an object over water competing for distance.

This one knows exactly what they are supposed to do.

SD_1.jpg

This one is just showing off. What a ham.

SD_2.jpg

I don't think this one knows why he is here. Poor pooch.

SD_3.jpg

This one doesn't quite get it. Going for height- not distance. Oops.

SD_4.jpg

Last edited:
We take Wiener Racing here pretty seriously too....or used to before the state fair went bust.

Right down to a Mom and her baby singing the national anthem before the races begin.

wiener_3.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen....start your wieners!

wiener_1.jpg

And they're off! Oddly enough in this heat they're all in the right direction.

wiener_2.jpg

Omigod this is all amazing.

Do tell me there are like, videos and entire Youtube channels dedicated towards watching dogs dive into pools and stuff. Surely there must be.

Let's also remember that the American Kennel Club holds annual agility competitions that can be quite entertaining to watch. Nothing like seeing a Border Collie run, jump and navigate complex slaloms like something out of the Winter Olympics!

Agility: Events – American Kennel Club

New Threads

Top Bottom